Saint John of God Menni Services
Saint John of God Menni Services support 425 children and adults attending a network of residential and day programmes. The catchment area is south west Dublin including Tallaght.
Menni Services are dedicated in honour of St. Benedict Menni (1841-1914), a Saint John of God Brother who was canonised in 1999.
- Day Services - Islandbridge: Phoenix View and Liffey View
- Respite Services - Islandbridge: Saint John's
- Residential Services - Islandbridge: Arranmore and Caridad.
- Saint John of God School, Islandbridge.
- Menni House, Parnell Road.
- U14 and U15 Bluebell Buisiness Park
- Menni Enterprises, Bluebell Avenue, Dublin 12.
- Bridgecourt Office Park, Walkinstown, Dublin 12.
- Ballyfermot Resource Centre, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10.
- Exchange Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- Community Residential Homes – South West Dublin.
Respite Services in Tallaght:
- Angels Quest Respite Care, Exchange Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- Venegas Porch Respite Care, Exchange Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- Old Bawn Drive, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Supported Living Apartments, Exchange Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
|Saint John of God Menni Services|
|Unit 15, Block A|
|Gleann na hEorna|
|Tel: +353 1 4686400|
|Fax: +353 1 677 8374|